Rights of Access Requests
Need a copy of the information we’ve collected from you?
All websites are required to provide users with a copy of all collected personal information upon request under the GDPR, in effect as of May 25th 2018.
Before we can provide any Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site, we will need to confirm the identity of the requesting user. This is done by contacting us using the email address linked to the account in question, along with 3 other forms of Personally Identifiable Information that we can cross reference with our records.
Additionally, when you submit a request, an email will be sent to the provided email address to verify the request before we will process any information at all.
Please read these instructions before submitting your request:
- Only the person requesting information is permitted to retrieve information about themselves, so please enter your full name.
- Enter the email address used during your use of the website and must match our records.
- Existing users must provide the registered username on the site. Guests can provide the email address used during checkout.
- In the information field please provide your reason for submitting this request and list the following information for us to verify you as a legitimate requestor:
– A valid Order ID from your account
– The Time and Date of said order
– The payment method used for the order
Please note that if any information is missing, you will not be approved to have any information sent to you.
To make a request, please fill out the form below:
Please note: If we receive multiple requests from the same email address, we have the right to charge a fee to the requestor in order to process the request.